shure
Grafter

Re: BTW exchange checker

same here.  Apparently, I'm 20CN for life Tongue
Routefinder
Grafter

Hi pengbo
My username is Routefinder not Routemaster.............though I well remember travelling on the latter  Wink  Also the old Greenline longer distance ones  Cheesy
Routefinder
Grafter

As for the cabinet numbers/numbering well I do see lots around with not an ID or anything but heh ho I will just have to eyeball the ones nearby'ish and see if I can ID the number in question???
pengbo
Grafter

Oops sorry Routefinder.
Routefinder
Grafter

Well I had a walk round today and made sure to pass the cabinet at the end of the road and it is indeed numbered as the one stated in the tester page, though the paint has faded somewhat  Roll_eyes
As walked it is approx 500 yards from my front door.  Also optimistically looking ahead there is space around it and just in front a ground chamber with two covers (so a big one) with the old GPO marks impressed into the concrete plus a street light approx 10feet away so power to hand.  
Based on this perhaps therefore a good candidate for an FTTC cabinet when (if  Angry ) they decide to roll it out hereabouts and this cabinet is so endowed???
pengbo
Grafter

Quote from: Routefinder
Based on this perhaps therefore a good candidate for an FTTC cabinet when (if  Angry ) they decide to roll it out hereabouts and this cabinet is so endowed???

From what I been reading today there is no certainty about anything where FTTC and cabinets are concerned Sad  I have been checking the 13 broadband connections I look after in work in the hope they may get or have FTTC conversions.  It ain't looking good and I think it will come down to BDUK so we may see something next century Sad
Estragon
Rising Star

Quote from: pengbo
It ain't looking good and I think it will come down to BDUK so we may see something next century Sad
Well with the current rate of longevity increase you may be lucky then :).