Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

FIXED
lyndor
Hooked

Activation

Hello. My phone line activated this morning , and my broadband should be tomorrow , my internet has gone off today , cant check order status to see what's happening, will it activate today or tomorrow , thanks .

7 REPLIES 7
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Activation

Fix

Hi @lyndor,

I've just checked and the order completed at 5:22pm today so I've just manually activated the account for you. You should now be good to go. Let us know if you have any issues. 

lyndor
Hooked

Thanks for that , activated just fine, every working good, just wondered how long before email comes about cashback? i see a few people asking about it , as theirs was taking a while.thanks lyn.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @lyndor,

Glad to hear you're up and running! The cashback claim email is sent within 10 days of the account activating as this happened on the 7th the third party provider have until the 12th to send it. If you haven't had anything on this date can you let us know so we can chase it. I have checked the third party portal and at the moment the claim email hasn't been sent yet, but we can't chase it until after the 10 days. 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @lyndor,

Just double checking you've had the cashback claim, and can see you received the email fine and have claimed it this morning. 

Any further issues please do let us know.

lyndor
Hooked

Thank you for asking, yes claimed this morning thanks

lyndor
Hooked

My cashback chg came this morning , very quick , just a few days , thanks
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @lyndor

That's great to hear. 

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards