cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date?

Fad
Dabbler

Activation Date?

my line is due for activation on the 15th this month but when i set my modem up last night it synced with the exchange and reported i was connected at the full 8meg speed Smiley
anyways the second light wouldn't connect so after going through all the settings i phoned tech support to be told it wasn't connected yet and to try it again on the 15th.
I just figured BT hadn't informed you and that it would probably be up today but from my status checker on here it doesn't look like it has Sad
any idea whats going on? my user name is mrfad.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Activation Date?

This will simply be because BT haven't fully completed the order in their systems, I can kick start it from our side for you which may allow you to connect. The only downside is if you have any problems we can't investigate them until the real installation date on the 15th.
Let me know if you want it kicking.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
James
Grafter

Sorry Chris, I've already done it Wink
Fad, you should be able to connect when you get in.
Fad
Dabbler

blimey that was quick Smiley thanks alot  Grin
does this mean i need to wait until the 15th to request interleaving switched off?
my last connection was trouble free with interleaving disabled and connected at the max speed so i should be safe with it off.
thx again.
James
Grafter

Unfortunately so.
According to BT you don't have an active broadband service, so we can't place any orders until the current one has been completed.
Fad
Dabbler

no probs, im just pleased to get online so quick  Grin