cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£30.00 Cessation charge.

Edzo
Hooked

Re: £30.00 Cessation charge.

CP is second only to BT retail and is LLU if that is a clue Smiley I cannot understand what the problem is?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Edzo wrote:She proceeded to place order and I was told that I could not 'migrate\port my number due to an issue with my present supplier (Plusnnet).

I don't suppose you'd be able to get more information from them about the error message they're receiving please. That should help us look in to the issue for you.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Edzo
Hooked

Im in work at the moment, I will try and find out what the issue is and get back to you. Thanks....

Edzo
Hooked

Message coming up when attempting to port number is ' This line has ceased, please proceed with no number'

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Strange, it seems fine on our records.

I've dropped an email to ORDI (OpenReach Data Integrity) Robot to see if that finds/corrects anything on Openreach systems.

I'll also raise a ticket on your account for me to monitor and provide updates once I have a response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Edzo
Hooked

Thanks Harry,

Much appreciated, all the girls were scratching their heads trying to figure out how I still had a dial tone and active BB Smiley

Edzo
Hooked

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your message. I have touched base with our order recovery team and it would appear to be a system issue at our end causing the grief. Hope to have it resolved in a day or two. Thanks again....

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, let us know if we can be of any further assistance with this Smiley

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet