cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confusion with transferred connection?

queenshotel

confusion with transferred connection?

hi,
i contacted Plusnet around 2 weeks ago to confirm my change of address and transfer my broadband services also to the new address. i received the following message on Sat 11th Sept:
Dear Mr Kirkham,
We have now placed the order to activate your broadband service on your new line. This is due to complete on the 20/09/2010.
Reference: 1-VWJ4SK
If you are unable to connect within 2 days of the estimated completion date please do not hesitate to contact us.
=======================
however i tried to connect with no joy yesterday evening, then at 3:56pm yesterday (20/9/10) i was shocked to receive the following message
Dear Mr Kirkham,
As discussed.
We have now replaced the order to activate your broadband service on your new line. This is due to complete on the 27/09/2010. As stated, once the order reaches a committed stage then we will contact our suppliers to have the completion date fast-tracked ahead of schedule at their expense.
Reference: 1-VZ4FUL
======================
i contacted the support team and was given a very unclear answer as to when my actual services would be 'live' , i have also emailed an official complaint but have received no reply as of yet
i would appreciate being put in the picture as to what is actually happening with my service as i depend upon it for my business as i am self employed and the lack of service is now costing me money!
thanks
1 REPLY 1
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: confusion with transferred connection?