Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member of Plusnet team please help

BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Member of Plusnet team please help

@stephR
I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your service. Please call us on 0845 140 0200 and select the option for home phone faults as there's a lot more information that we need to be able to raise a fault.
fadeaway
Grafter

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88900.0.html
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88862.0.html
and this thread.
That's 3 matching cases within the last week of customers moving into a new rented property, the line still being owned by previous tenants, plusnet saying they will take over the line, but the old tenant's number still being on the line after plusnet say they have activated it.
I hope someone is connecting the dots here (:
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We used to be able to take over these lines without too much hassle, but processes within BT have changed which mean that they changed our orders from a takeover to a new line installation.
I've flagged this to our Prov managers to ensure that this is correctly communicated to our teams.
stephR

Hi Ben,
Thanks for the reply -  whilst I was on the phone to report the fault, I located another phone socket behind a wardrobe in the bedroom which it seems was the main line and it is that one that has been activated, so all is working .
Do you know how I go about getting the 4 months free  broadband discount as advertised on Money Saving Expert which was the prompt for me to sign up in the first place via the Consumer Choices link ? ( see link below & scroll down )
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-broadband
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

If you signed up through the MSE website then this offer will have been applied automatically. Your broadband hasn't yet gone active so I don't want to start messing about with manual discounts, please let me know if your first payment goes through at full rate - if so, I'll step in and add the discounts for you.
stephR

Thanks, will do  Smiley
stephR

Hi Ben, my broadband is now connected and fully working  - and really easy to do, which can't be said for some providers.
I have been biiled two payments and the money has been deducted from my account. Invoice# 22573081 - £11.25, and Invoice# 22572337 - £11.48.

Would you be able to look into this for me please as I followed the link via MSE to quaalify for the 4 months free broadband.
Thanks, Steph
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Steph,
I see that. I have just applied your discounts, so the next four months broadband will now be discounted.
Jojo Smiley
stephR

Thanks Jojo!
Just gotta say this has been a really easy, stress free process getting my home phone and broadband all up and running within 2wks.  My poor mother has been messed around by talk talk for the last 13wks and has only just got online!!
Have a good weekend  Smiley
Steph
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stephR,
Happy to hear that we're living up to our Award winning status Wink