cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband Availability Dates

redhotwind

Fibre Broadband Availability Dates

Plusnet have a page for you to check when Plusnet fibre arrives in your area.  I found the link to this at the top right of the main 'Fibre Optic Broadband' sales page:-
https://portal.plus.net/fibre-broadband?source=mainNav
For the Yorkshire region, this starts off...'Great news! Plusnet Fibre will be available in these exchange areas from 19th April 2011'.  As it is now 2012, this information appears to be about a year old.
Anybody know why this information is so old?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Broadband Availability Dates

Thanks for pointing that out redhotwind, I'm raising a problem now to have that corrected.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
amcclean
Rising Star

My exchange is one on the list of 178 further exchanges to be upgraded to Fttc and it's not listed either, exchange wscam. Suggestions from BT site are for Dec 2012 but I'm hoping this may be a latest date.  My cabinet is 0.4km away by either road to the front of our estate so hoping it'll be a decent speed.
podman
WWWombat
Grafter

This was noticed last week too.
I think the dynamic checkers work fine (or rather, as "well" as Openreach's planning department), but the static web pages put together by the marketing department are the problem.
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

yup i wish there was a way to find a definate date  Wink i can see my box outside my window , my exchange is enabled , but my box is not  Embarrassed but every time  look for a date its maybe dec 11 maybe march 12 maybe never grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Just to confirm the problem has been raised and is with our content team, we'll keep you posted. The reference number is 70000.