cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slightly confused

Timalay
Grafter

Slightly confused

BT will be upgrading our towns cabinets to FTTC in March according to here, but when I go on plusnets maps they haven't got it. 
Just a bit confused here
Also to let you know my exchange is in Sudbury, Suffolk.
4 REPLIES 4
WWWombat
Grafter

Re: Slightly confused

Is that by clicking on the map picture up on the top-right corner of ? The section titled "Fibre in the UK" and "See when fibre broadband arrives in your area"?
That data seems to be *way* out of date - it very much looks like the data used when Plusnet launched their fibre products on April 19th last year.
I suspect it needs heavily updating, or removing!
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

On there my exchange is due for fibre at the end of December 2011 Roll_eyes Needless to say there is absolutely no sign of it.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
whelpton
Grafter

I seem to be in a similar situation to you Strat. Checking my phone number shows fttc isnt available, checking house number and postcode shows it is.
I imagine this is actually a BTW / BTO problem.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just to confirm guys, we've raised a problem on the fibre in the UK page (and associated lightbox popup) with a reference of 70000. It's with our content team and we'll keep you posted.
Thanks very much for the heads up.