cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband down. Cannot get hold of support.

wyerd
Grafter

Broadband down. Cannot get hold of support.

I've been on hold trying to tell someone on support for 30 mins that my internet connection is down. I had to give up in the end. What is happening???
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband down. Cannot get hold of support.

Hi there,
Really sorry about the wait to get through to our contact centre.
I'd advise that you raise this using our online fault checker at http://faults.plus.net
I can see that you're due to leave us soon so if you do raise this please drop me a private message so I can ensure we can pick this up in time before the connection is due to be ceased.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
wyerd
Grafter

Thanks for opening a question. However, the number supplied doesn't appear on the list of open questions. I still cannot get anyone in support on the phone. This is really unacceptable customer service. No way of knowing where I am in the queue either. I am moving country next week and am relying on the broadband connection for email communication to my bank, estate agent etc abroad so it needs to be fixed ASAP. Mobile phone 3G signal in my area is very patchy and doesn't work most of the time.
Typed on my iphone.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 161

Did you try looking for that number in the closed questions list?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Adam didn't say he opened a question he asked you to use the fault checker
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@wyerd
I've just checked the account and can see we advised you to contact your phone provider when you called in on Friday.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team