cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Slow Speeds after BT Maintenance

DaveFw
Dabbler

BB Slow Speeds after BT Maintenance

Since i was disconnected for a about 6 hours last Monday 8th November i was getting a good 15MB speeds and now for some reason i'm only getting between 6 & 7MB speeds which i'm not happy about.
Can you Please check my line and see if there are any problems with it or weather BT are still doing work on it.
6 REPLIES 6
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: BB Slow Speeds after BT Maintenance

Hi DaveFw,
It seems your line started slowing bit by bit from the beginning of October and has now been banded between 4-9Mbps. Before raising a fault it may be worth having a look here for some help.
Jojo Smiley
DaveFw
Dabbler

hi jojo
I've done all the checks even tried a new filter and changed the firmware on my router but still no change  Sad
Could you Please raise a fault as this needs further investigating

Cheers
Dave  Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You need to raise a fault by following the wizard here http://faults.plus.net/
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI DaveFw,
Yes it would be best if you raised it as there a re a number of questions that need to be answered.
Jojo Smiley
DaveFw
Dabbler

ok thanks for getting back to me
I just need to complete 3 speed checks 1st before i need to go any further, i've just did 1 now, i know i did 1 in the early hours today (off peak) so just 1 more check which i will do bout 8ish then will complete the questions
DaveFw
Dabbler

I've completed the faults wizard and it came back as no problems your end, i've asked if you can ask BT to do the checks but will have to see what they find.
@jojo
if my line has been banded 4-9Mbps, is there anyway it can be lifted and get my speeds to return to 15Mbps ?