cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Week: 28th March 2010

Hello readers! Once again it's that time of the week that we like to call the End.  I hope nobody has been caught out by the clock change today and everyone is coping without that extra hour of sleep!  Today we have the return of an old friend and news of somone leaving for pastures new... Our first report this week is from Rohan in the CSC, who is effectively in pastures new as he's filling in as the provisioning team leader...

And here we go again, The ever so vibrant Provisioning Team lead by Rohan have been at it again, we have had one rollercoaster of a week. The team has been kept occupied like busy bees due to all the sign ups we have had over the last week, never the less this super team has pulled together and worked there wonders and managed to stay on top of things. I can truly say I’ve never seen a team work this hard before. While I’ve been filling in for Karen, we have seen Cohen and Veroshan rise to act as my second’s in command and drive the team to glory. Hat’s of to you guys and many a thanks. Special thanks to Marlon (MAAF) for working so hard on driving up the activation figures.

New EOW stalwart Kate now with the Finance report and tales of pastures new Wink

Helloooo there, greetings from Finance. Sadly we are saying farewell to Magda this week, so in usual fashion we took her out and showed her the delights of Sheffield last night. In terms of work, I've been analysing costs and playing with spreadsheets, Mark has been paying suppliers, and John is on holiday skiing (again). This week i saw Shutter Island at the cinema. Mixed reviews really, I thought it could have been better, but the my cinema buddies enjoyed it so perhaps it's just me. I'm very much looking forward to Clash of the Titans coming out soon. Joke for the week: Three tourists were driving through Wales. As they were approaching Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town's name. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter one asked the employee, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?" The girl leaned over the counter and said, "Burrrrrr, gerrrrrr, Kiiiiiing." Have a great weekend.

I did say there was a return of an old friend and more news of pastures new for a Plusnetter and here we are, it's Matt with a Digital Care Commic!

fullsafe

That's all folks, see you next time!

0 Thanks
2 Comments