Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Existent Customer Services and Ignorant CSC Analyst

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: No Existent Customer Services and Ignorant CSC Analyst

Plusnet does not have a CEO under BT’s Consumer Division’s governance. The head of BT Consumer Division is Nick Lane … though this is something which the HLE team manager should be addressing.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Did this ever go anywhere?

Bromder
Grafter

Hi and sorry for slow reply.

I have now moved on from plusnet, and previous reply from Townman was very very helpful.

It took one hell of a fight but I was allowed to leave plusnet without charges, the HLE department are a complete waste of time,  badly run and controlled by managers who only look after themselves, I have learnt they are pretty much all drinking buddies from the days of EE.

If you are dealing with the HLE department take the view they are not there to help you or care about you as a customer, and do whatever you can to get away from them and get a resolution to your complaint from another department, even go back to original cs advisor at least they are able to say sorry.

good luck

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Thank you for your feedback.  I hope that your new supplier does not encounter the same Openreach issues which have blighted you here.

Your description of the HLE is disturbing ... something I have added to my previous escalation.

Good luck with the new supplier.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.