cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the PlusNet Community?

Here at PlusNet you'll often hear us talk about the PlusNet Community, and how it sets us aside from other providers. However, we're very aware that the community means different things for different people, and wanted to find out a little more. We communicate with people in a variety of different ways: The Community Site forums The Community Site blogs Usenet PUG External forums Email (newsletters, billing email etc) Service Status The Help Assistant Text Messages (Fault Updates and failed billing) Facebook And more as and when necessary. Which do you use? What could we do better? From a personal perspective the PlusNet community is a valued asset, and a benchmark for current and future success. I love the level of information we provide, and the great two way communication we have within the community, whether we're discussing the latest service improvements, or how bad Bob is at CS! Part of my role in Comms relates to projects, and improvements to our current product range. I often sanity check my input into these projects by gauging what the reaction of our avid forum and blog community would be, and we change a lot of details because of this (much to the development departments regret ;)). Similarly if the forums and blogs are pretty quiet (not forgetting Usenet of course!) and we are talking about the design of our mugs or the joys of street lights and ADSL then it can usually be said that our services are running well, and there's a good atmosphere all around. Everyone internally has a different view of the community, dependent somewhat on their role, and how they interact as a part of that community, as well as their personal experience. At the end of the day, most of us are PlusNet customers too! So........to the point of my blog today. What does your community mean to you? Is it somewhere you come to get/give technical help? Is it just somewhere to come and have a laugh in general chat? How do you interact with us, and how would you like to in the future? Please come and discuss this with us in this thread. Regards, Mand

0 Thanks
0 Comments