cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Full fibre appointment

djg145

Upgrade to Full fibre appointment

I am about to upgrade to Full fibre, a BT Engineer came to the house, to check the outside for any problems.
Since then, I received an email from Plusnet about the BT Engineer to install the equipment inside the house, note the outside work hasn't been done yet. The main problem is the date given for the inside work, it's a week before the expected date, Plusnet gave us originally. We will be away for this appointment, I have sent messages to Plusnet about this, no replies as yet. How do I rearrange this appointment, I don't need a 'fine' of £65, because we won't be at the house. Plus, shouldn't the exterior work be completed before the internal work. Is the appointment with Plusnet or BT?
Confused, any assistance would be great, thank you
4 REPLIES 4
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 51

Re: Upgrade to Full fibre appointment

@djg145 

Both inside and outside work can be completed on the same day. I assume you're happy with the location of the inside box (ONT).

Phone PN Support to get the install date changed.

Brian

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 407

Is the appointment with Plusnet or BT?

@djg145 Plusnet organise the appointment but all installation work is done by Openreach.

I have sent messages to Plusnet about this, no replies as yet.

Messages as in emails or SMS text ?

I suggest you call customer services ( 0330 1239 123 ) to rearrange the appointment. Don't reply directly to any texts from Openreach offering to change it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@djg145 I can help with this, I've sent over a PM so please drop me a reply when you can. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Full Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'