cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change in progress - for 3 months!!!

onionfx
Dabbler

Product change in progress - for 3 months!!!

Hey folks,

We upgraded to FTTP from Fibre Unlimited + landline waaaaaaaay back in August.

Service is great - the billing is the issue.

When I log into Member centre I see a warning saying: "An error has occurred.You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress."

My old copper landline still has a ringtone.

And the main problem - I am still being charged the old more expensive price.

I've called once and got the billing dept - they refunded me the difference but didn't understand the core issue and so I've been charged incorrectly again this month.

Any idea which dept would be the best to ask to talk to? Or any ideas how to sort this one out?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Re: Product change in progress - for 3 months!!!

Hiya @onionfx

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been overcharged again this month especially when you have contacted us to get it sorted. I can appreciate the frustration this is causing and I want to get your account back on track. 

We’re quite chocka right now, so it’s taking a little longer than I’d usually like to get back to customers and I'm sorry about that.

I have created the ticket here with information on how I have resolved this for you. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=229179394

If you need any further help or have any questions at all, just give me a nudge here. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team