Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential problem with line

FIXED
dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Re: Potential problem with line

There should be no milk involved whatsoever. You're both skating on very thin ice.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

I will suggest feedback for @LaurenB and @SammyM's next coaching session and personal development plan. Tongue

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

You know What, I don't mind that and it is probably healthier haha.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yeah @SammyM 

Trust me I don't like Earl Grey. Probably serves me right for laughing at my work colleage when it happened to him. I did exactly the same and yes I think I used exactly the same swear words he did. Better not mention them on here or I will get told off. Police

The other pain was when they run out of all other milk except fully Skimmed. That's the red top isn't it? Not nice either.

If I am round my sisters later (I will be shortly) I'll get told off if I add milk whilst the tea bag is in the cup. I don't suppose I am much better at making tea.

Sorry I'd better shut up before I get a 'take the thread off topic' telling off.

Commsbreakdown
Dabbler

Well the big switchover day is here!. So router arrived just in time yesterday. Confirmation that the phone has been switched and indeed the phone works. However so far no broadband!. I know I have until midnight to worry that it’s not going to happen but somehow I find myself concerned. BT switched off my broadband at just after midnight so fair bit of down time already. Fingers crossed!!
Commsbreakdown
Dabbler

Ok so still no broadband. Is there any chance one of you helpful staff people could give me an update on when I should expect connection?. Many thanks!.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there, I've just checked and there was an issue with the account preventing it from being activated, really sorry about that! I've just fixed it for you and you should now be able to connect just fine.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Commsbreakdown
Dabbler

Hiya!

Thank you so much for your help. I can now confirm I have a broadband connection. Happy days. Speed is fine and on the high side of the guidelines given. May I take the opportunity to thank all of the help team who have communicated helpfully, promptly and with great humour. When I’ve changed my ssid and passwords so all my devices connect without messing around changing all the passwords on each I’ll log onto the forum again to hit the thanks/fixed in the relevant posts. Really was great customer service to be fair.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers! Cheesy That's great to see, I'm glad everything is going well and I'll pass what you said on to everyone else that's responded too.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@Gandalf @SammyM @LaurenB 

I always prefer put Marks & Spencer tea bag in the cup pour hot boiling water on it then take out tea bag and pour milk on it and it so lust cup of tea. Everyone at my past work love my cup of tea making! 🤣

I never like put milk first before tea bag in the cup, So nightmare!

holpol93

Hoping you guys can help me out with the same issue? My Sky broadband is fully cancelled and my plusnet order I have a delay due to potential problem with the line. I don't even want a landline number really anyway, just need broadband order to be continued as I currently have no internet and work from home.

Thanks in advance

holpol93

Hey Adam,

Any chance you can help me with a 'potential problem with line' in my current order problem?

Many Thanks

Commsbreakdown
Dabbler

I’m sure one of the great guys from Plusnet will help you out. However my initial problem was that the address details that Openreach held for my phone line did not exactly tie in with the supply address I had provided to Plusnet. It’s worth checking this out if possible. I suspect this is a pretty common occurrence. Of course it could be something else but that was my own issue.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Hi there,

As your line's been ceased, we'll have to place an order to reactivate it, which our systems weren't able to do automatically as the account was created last night with a request to takeover a working line. 

Due to the type of line you had at your address, we'll need an engineer to activate your services on the equipment we use. 

I have got the ball rolling now and we'll provide an update as soon as we know more within 2 to 3 working days. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet