cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my activation date

Amarpsharma

Changing my activation date

Hi,
My activation date is on the 31st May and I'd like to bring it forward. Is a month a typical wait for an engineer to be available in my area, as the customer service team ha slept me know nothing is available until then. I appreciate that if that's what they are saying, it must be true, but keen to see if others had a similar experience.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Changing my activation date

What is this for - new FTTP installation? Is it a new build?

Is this an initial date or a revised date?

Generalisation in respect of new connections is not helpful as there are a multitude of variables from simple local engineering availability through to the need for way-leaves or civil engineering works for individual installations.

If this is a take over of an existing working service … then this does seem like a longer than usual timeline. What does the ticket history on your account report? See the link below.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Changing my activation date

Hi @Amarpsharma we haven't confirmed a date yet as the order is still in progress. Bear with us though and I'll check it again tomorrow. - Adam - Plusnet Sheffield

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team