Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your bill is ready to view email after paying final bill a month ago

FIXED
UniCorn1
Hooked

Your bill is ready to view email after paying final bill a month ago

Hello,

I received an email today saying that my bill is ready to view and telling me that I can see the bill on my account. I can't access my account/bills as the account has been closed. I closed my account in January and paid my final bill on 1 February so everything is up to date. I don't see any reason why there should be a notice of a new bill as the account is closed and final bill paid. I haven't stopped my direct debit - though perhaps I'll do that now. Any help would be appreciated - Basically all paid (including the final bill in full), account closed, just received an email about a bill (which I can't access because of above). thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
UniCorn1
Hooked

Re: Your bill is ready to view email after paying final bill a month ago

I closed my direct debit today. But I'm still concerned that I've got a notice for a bill when 1) it says my account is closing - I thought it was closed but it says closing 2) I paid my final bill on 1 February which included a refund and an early termination fee.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Fix

Had a gander into this for you and it looks like the latest bill you've received is just our systems way of saying that your cancelled account is up to date. Shouldn't receive anymore bills now moving forward. Sorry for the concern! If in the unlikely event you do receive anymore bills, let me know and I can investigate further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
UniCorn1
Hooked

thank you!