cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

Janke002

Cashback

Hi my broadband was activated over a month ago and I received the email confirming that I would get £75 cashback but am yet to receive the voucher/cashback.
15 REPLIES 15
Mav
Fixes: 516

Re: Cashback

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from My Order to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

_Stuart_B
Dabbler

Only time cashback failed was with Plusnet.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Janke002 

Sorry you've not received your reward card yet. I've raised it with our billing team and we should have an update within a few days so I'll let you know when that comes through.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Janke002

Hi, still haven't even had an update re. this?
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

@Janke002 Sorry about the delay here. When you say the email confirming the cashback was this the one where you had to fill in the form?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Janke002

I believe so, but honestly it was so long ago now I'm not entirely sure... Are there any updates!?
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

I'm going to chase it with the guys again. I am sorry about this.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Janke002

Another week on - still yet to receive an update...
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Hi there! 

Thanks for getting back to us, I've checked over the response from our billing team and they've confirmed that the promotional code associated with your account doesn't include a reward card. 

You mentioned earlier on that you received an email that confirmed that you would receive this, can you send a screenshot of this please? 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Janke002

It included a £75 cashback offer, which I'm sure can be confirmed via the contract. I don't have proof of email as it stated I would receive a further letter /email, containing the voucher, within a week to 10 days. Oh and this was over 2 months ago so I deleted it thinking there would be honesty and integrity around the terms of the contract I signed.
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, was this email sent from us or from a 3rd party? Only reason why I ask is we don't tend to send out emails confirming the reward card only when it's ready to claim, it would be very strange to have received this. 

In some cases, a 3rd party would offer and send this out to you so it's possible the email has come from a 3rd party. 

Without this email, I'm not able to progress any further and complete the offer.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Janke002

I was sent a message/ email from plus net to complete a form for cashback. That is all the information I have, as I have explained this is now somewhat historical information. I have only communicated with plus net for this order. I have not utilised a third party at any point. I would like my cashback as was offered with my contract. I also request a copy of that contract to be sent via private message.
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Did you fill the form in to claim and when you did what happened next?

I've sent an email with the terms of your contract. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Janke002

I filled in the form and it said I'd hear in the next week to 10 days or something to that effect. Like I say it was some time ago and I was in the process of moving home.