cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query contact options?

Bradleydavid1
Hooked

Billing query contact options?

Anyone have any idea how to get in touch about a billing query without having to spend the day waiting on hold?
I recently upgraded my package to full fibre and was assured my half price BT Sport deal would continue as normal, but surprise surprise I'm now back paying full price 👎. Hopefully theres a transcript of the call/chat to confirm this for me too 🤞
6 REPLIES 6
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Re: Billing query contact options?

Hi

Choose thinking of leaving

Dave

Baldrick1
Fixes: 421

@daveplus 

Assuming a recent upgrade required a new contract such threats would not make sense.

@Bradleydavid1 

It might take a day or so but I would wait for a Plusnet staffer to come along and pick this up for you.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

@Baldrick1 

Hi

I was just commenting on the phone problem: I have always found that was the quickest to get a response

Dave

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

If the billing error has occurred after upgrading your package I would think that selecting the thinking of leaving option on the phone is a legitimate way forward as this takes you to the Customer Options Team (COT). If you agreed the upgrade on the phone I would think you spoke to a member of the COT.

The COT are the ones who are responsible for setting up new contracts etc., and so they are the ones who should get any deals to match what is agreed and probably best placed to sort things out.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 421

Now if the suggestion had been to ring the COT directly on 0800 013 2632 then I would agree that this number is normally answered quite quickly and might be worth trying, but it wasn't.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Order to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Does it matter how you get to the COT  (either via the menu or directly) if you want to raise this matter with them?