Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Line ID not correct.

FIXED
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Access Line ID not correct.

I have just noticed that my member centre account details now show an access line ID (BBEU number), which agrees with the value I expected and have used in the past. However I re-contracted to SOGEA around the 25th of March and the BT Broadband checker does not recognise the BBEU number, I presume it has changed because of the new SOGEA contract.

Could forum staff please investigate and update the BBEU number shown on my account.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Access Line ID not correct.

Fix

The BBEU's still correct on your account; it generally doesn't change during a regrade of service. 

Are you inputting the BBEU in the ALID box of the BT Broadband Availability Checker? 

As BBEU and ALID are two different things. I've dropped you an email from your account to confirm the ALID. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Gandalf  Thanks for the speedy response, yes I was using the BBEU number incorrectly, there used to a be a BBEU box on the checker but its gone. Anyway the ALID works fine, thankyou. 

It was good to meet you on my visit to Plusnet HQ earlier this year, an interesting day and a drink with Plusnet's wizard.😀

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

@Gandalf

Making the BBEU number visible was an outcome of that meeting. If the BBEU number has been removed from the TAP3 test … does the other number now need to be exposed instead?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

@RealAleMadrid no problem, aye it was good to meet you too, and glad you could make it. 

@Townman there's still an option to use the BBEU for the Additional Diagnostic at the BTW Speedtester.

You just can't use it for the Availability Checker although could search by address, if the ALID's not known. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet