Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed after leaving Plusnet Mobile

Riza
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Still being billed after leaving Plusnet Mobile

Hi there,

I wish to speak to someone from your support team regarding a very old contract which I took on Plusnet. I have left Plusnet Mobile back in 2019 but for some reason I am still getting billing notifications from you - the number has not been on your network for over two years but you keep on producing bills and recently I had a message to say that it has been unpaid.

We have paid all our bills with the direct debit and this direct debit has been active even to this date - I am not sure when we requested the PAC code to switch to Three, Plusnet Mobile did not close down my account?

If you can double check this for me - my account number is 82477644. We have moved address since then and I am not sure if you have sent any letters regarding this.

Thank you,

Riza Koci

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Still being billed after leaving Plusnet Mobile

Hi @Riza I'm really sorry to see you're still getting bills from us after leaving.

I've looked into this for you and I believe we can fix, but we'd need to pass our data protection checks first.

Would you be able to private message me the following information?

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet