Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Call Package - New Contract?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Changing Call Package - New Contract?

As avatastic has pointed out no customers should be recontracted if it's just a call plan change.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

But the wording of paragraph 20 is PRECISELY the problem. It does NOT make it clear what a "new service" consists of - in relation to the phone - if I were to add "Caller Display" service (or any of the other chargeable Call Features) to my phone which I don't currently have, does para.20 apply to it?
Quote from: avatastic
That's because it's in the T&Cs.

That does NOT categorically state that the "glitch" that a number of people reported and posted about, has been fixed.
Ts&Cs are irrelevant to such a statement  Shocked
tangey
Grafter

Quote from: Matthew
As avatastic has pointed out no customers should be recontracted if it's just a call plan change.

Hi there,
You need to double check that your sales people are fully aware of this. Some months ago, I received a call from plusnet. A number of things were discussed. She mentioned that it would be advantageous for me to switch to the anytime call package. However when I asked, I was explicitedly told that it would involve a new contract.
This evening I reviewed, and any found it would make much more sense for me to switch, so I came here to raise the issue of the new contract, only to find this thread.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi tangey, when you say a number of things were discussed, by any chance were one of the things regarding discounts as part of a new contract?
What you have described sounds like a marketing call where the agent will have (More than likely) been offering discounts on a new contract and if they were also offering to change the call plan at the same time the new contract would have been applicable. I think there may have just been some confusion around this at the time maybe?
If you are currently out of contract and simply want to change your call plan, you should not be put on a new contract.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet