cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet since yesterday. can anyone help?

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: No internet since yesterday. can anyone help?

I presume that you noted that he commented on the ticket 48 hours before the forum post which IS the official way. If Plusnet handled tickets promptly and didn't have this totally ludicrous ticket system where adding comments to tickets sends them to the back of the queue it wouldn't have got to this state.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

it still stands that the the official way to customers deal with incidents is NOT via the forum.
the ticket system and the telephone (remember that thing we used to always use and still should) is the way to report and chase incidents.
however, as i said, if he spoke to the CS the way he came across on the forum then i'm not surprised if the ticket was put in the "to do" pile and not be looked at until 1 minute before the agreed SLA.
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

I have always found The forum to be the best place to deal with things at least it use to be until Plusnet changed things and the three Chris's etc moved to different positions in the company, lately hardly anyone from the DCT visits as much as they use to. 
StuartUK35
Grafter

Lynx guy, hope you got your modem and are back online (this is your thread! Smiley  )
Chenks - you got issues, not sure a doctor will help either, sorry....
For info (sorry to hijack lynx!):  for chenks, as he don't understand.
I raised a fault with PN in the morning, told them loss of signal which is either modem or Cab fault.  PN  C Services say I need to be at home to do a PPPoE test before he can raise a fault, despite me telling him that wont work as I have no sync.
I then post a message on here which includes a rant....
I then go home at lunch time to do a PPPoE test knowing it will fail, call PN C Services, that guy understands what no DSL light means, and raises a fault, to which I ask why is a new fault being raised when I already reported the fault first thing in the morning.
The guy on the phone then says, he will get an engineer from OR to install modem the following day, or day after or 26th....  But then states, he has to leave it in a queue for 3 work days before it goes to OR, as the modem is OR fault....
I use webchat and phone calls to chase, given I cant understand why my fault should sit in the "To do" tray for 3 days, I also take to the forum in hope to catch the attention of the forum staff...
I then post another thread asking if anyone has a modem I can buy...
Simple as that, I did the official rule and then some of raising/chasing, I then called for help on here, and eventually paid for a modem from someone outside the forum.
That's it, and thanks to the support from most of you guys on here and from the PN staff who replied.
But as to Chenks, your the fat kid who sat at the back of class in Skool, alone.........  nothing changes eh ?! Wink