cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access webmail today

champwilde

Re: Can't access webmail today

The check box to maintain the mail server setting seems to have gone missing. Very inconvenient. Please can it be reinstated.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Yes, it has gone missing on the RoundCube Login. It is still present on the Squirrelmail (basic webmail) login if that helps anyone.
To be clear for anyone else, it's the "Remember login server" Checkbox that was below the Server box.
@Bob P
When I was glancing through the list of RC Plugins earlier I spotted "Login AutoMX", the top one listed under General. Don't know if you've had a look at this one, could it be of any use?
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Quote from: Anotherone
When I was glancing through the list of RC Plugins earlier I spotted "Login AutoMX", the top one listed under General. Don't know if you've had a look at this one, could it be of any use?

Yeah, I saw that too but I don't think that will work as it requires e-mail addresses rather than mailbox login (for the login ID).
That's RPM to you!!
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Doh, engage brain before typing  Embarrassed
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Yes, it has gone missing on the RoundCube Login. It is still present on the Squirrelmail (basic webmail) login if that helps anyone.
To be clear for anyone else, it's the "Remember login server" Checkbox that was below the Server box.

Have a read of my post here. If you access the service from a bookmark then there's a bit of a 'hacky' workaround. I'll ruffle some feathers though and make sure we've explored all the necessary avenues before dismissing this as a possibility.

Doesn't look like it. Firstly it relies on a full email address being entered and secondly it works based on the MX record which is the same across all the different brands.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵