cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to respond to support question?

goberpiles
Grafter

How long to respond to support question?

Phoned on 2nd Oct, says will be down by 5th Oct and received no update!  Its now the 7th.
It was to turn the interlevling thing of as I got rubbish speeds on my PS3.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: How long to respond to support question?

Hi there,
There hasn't been an open question on your account awaiting an update from us until yesterday, the order was placed on the 2nd to complete on the 5th. The order should have completed on the 5th but I'm having a little difficulty logging in to the BT system I need to check from home. Give me 5 minutes and I'll check another way.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

For some reason the interleaving flag is still set to 'auto' and not 'off'. I'll place an order in the morning to change this and it should go through on Friday this time. I'll see if I can figure out what happened to the other order at the same time.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
goberpiles
Grafter

Thats a bit pap, but my connection has been better on the PS3 since last Friday, havent tried clubs on Fifa yet through.
Chris
Legend

I've made sure the order has been sent through correctly, for some reason it hadn't been 'validated' which is an essential step before it's accepted by our supplier. It's due to complete tomorrow.
Chris
Legend

The interleaving order on your line is now showing as completed. Keep an eye on your connection and let us know how it goes.