cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cooling off period on broadband

CX
Grafter

Re: Cooling off period on broadband

When you sign up, there is a link for more information about the allowance which states:
What can I do with 40GB? You can...
- Surf as much as you like
- Send and receive 4,000 emails
- Download 4,000 songs
- Download 15hrs of iPlayer content in High Definition
- Watch 20 hours of video on YouTube
- Play over 60 hours of online games
martynsingleton
Grafter

@    _Adam_Walker_
Many thanks for sorting this out, ive been on the phone this afternoon to disconnections, without realising youd allready changed and updated my profile, the upgrade team where a tad confused as to how this had happened, as they where the only people whom are supposed to be able to do this , spoke to [mremoved], but never the less, explained my problems and he said I ve allready been upgraded, so the refund of the excess charges at end of the month would be greatfull.. also will run with it for a few months to see if i can keep my usage below 120gb, it really brings it home to you how much you take it forgranted having a unlimited package, as i did with BE unlimited 10gb..
What i was unsure about is if BT own you as stated earlier, why is it they can offer the same services as you, and more, the offer unlimited fibre for 25 a month   Undecided
And if you couldnt offer me that and I wanted to shift to them, as you are all under the same umbrella why cant i hop without a charge ?
anyway that aside, like i said im greatfull for what youve done, the instant switch is a soother, having to wait untill next billing date for upgrade would have driven me mad , or madder  Crazy

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
@martynsingleton,
I'm sorry you've had problems with this .
Wouldnt say its my mistake, read google, you will find plenty of people peeved with plusnet and they [Censored] terms with regards to new customers and allowances..

Unfortunately people only tend to post about negatives rather than positives, you'll find that relates to most companies. We'll always try to do what we can in light of any feedback with regards to issues such as this though.
Refund me any charges they have made so far over my agreed ammount

The charges won't be made until the next payment date, happy to refund them for you once taken.
increase my usage allowance immidiatly, not at the end of my billing month..

I've been able to reset your bandwidth and change the account over to extra.
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat) Avoidance of swear filter removed from quote.

jim:csa
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

What i was unsure about is if BT own you as stated earlier, why is it they can offer the same services as you, and more, the offer unlimited fibre for 25 a month

The simple answer is that we operate as an entirely separate company to BT so our offerings are entirely separate to theirs.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team