cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Week: 14th March 2010

Hello there readers! Straight to the skinny this week, as it's late and I want to arrive at work on time tomorrow morning Wink  I hope all the Plusnet mothers out there have been suitably pampered today! Here's Kate with the Finance update:

I was lucky enough to have 2 days off this week so it feels like Friday has come early, hurrah! I've been working on improving some reporting, which generally involves lots of spreadsheets. 2 days off AND Excel - sounds like a great week to me! John has been quite giddy as he's just booked a skiing holiday somewhere near Mont Blanc. To me, snow = cold. brrr. Not much to report in terms of other work in the department, we've generally being adding things up, sometimes subtracting, and occasionally multiplying. Well, WE weren't multiplying - that would be quite scary. For those cinema goers, I saw Legion this week, which, if you've seen the trailer, you've pretty much seen the film. There's so many films out at the moment i'm not sure what is next on the cards. Can anyone recommend anything? Joke for the week: A lorry full of tortoises was in a head on crash with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

A very hurried Jen from HR had this to say:

We are very busy in HR as we have been having lots of people in for interviews and assessment days, in between that we've been making call backs and sorting out contracts. We've got 25 new starters on Monday to induct as well, so all hands on deck there. No sign of it slowing down either so, if you know anyone looking for a job, send them here. TGI Friday, eh?

And finally Alban from the Faults team.

I am Alban the Faults Team Leader. It was another hot week in Durban, great weather for the beach. We had Steve Woods grace us with his presence here at the office. The PROV and Faults teams have been performing exceptionally well this past week. The PROV team managed to end the week with an all time low of 224 tickets. They have managed to bring the pools down to just 126 tickets at 10:00 am this morning. This is the lowest it’s been for this year. Well done to Rohan and his team for all the hard work and dedication! The Faults have managed to bring 90% of their tickets within SLA and have been primarily focusing on increasing Customer Satisfaction. We have seen better results recently! We have also been able to resource to our Sheffield team. Well done to both the teams. Karen I hope you have a fantastic time in India and China. I personally can’t wait for this weekend’s Barclays Premier League matches, things are heating up! To all, enjoy the weekend.

And that's your lot Smiley See ya!

0 Thanks
1 Comment