cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Day: 15th December

Today Pete fed us his pink wafers. They were crunchy and delicious. James's Help Assistant improvements went live today. Phil's been working on problems and putting the new accessibility page through testing. Andy's also been working on problems and writing a holding page and a FAQ. Gary, Nick and Mark have continued to labour on our business product refresh. Wojtek's back with us and working on problem fixes and code reviews. Colin's been playing with Apache configs and helping James with the rollout. Duffy's been working on problems. And I've been observing and chatting to some of our Customer Service agents to find ways to improve the customer details page that they use internally when customers call us up. James from Comms:

So, I should be feeling nice and refreshed after a week off, but sadly I appear to have managed to develop a life threatening disease, commonly referred to as a cold! Aside from that, I've spent most of my time catching up on our forums, internal tasks and some emails. Chris tells me that he's been working on writing some best practices, looking at the customer satisfaction survey and posting a bit in our forums. Bob's been working on 'Port and making 'Port posts in our forums. Not sure what Matt's been upto as he's run off home early, on-call. Mand's been in lots of meetings today, as well as doing a bunch of task work and looking at some problems, like Chris. Apparently, I've got to carry on the Commsmas theme, so here goes! 'On the second day of Commsmas the Comms Team gave to Bob, two tins of spam.' On the third day of Commsmas the Comms Team gave to Chris, three days off.' On the fourth day of Commsmas the Comms Team gave to us, four "Comms is teh r0x0rz" mugs. See you on the fifth day of Commsmas Smiley
0 Thanks
2 Comments