cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Day - 12th Jan 2009

Hmm, I don't think we're quite back in to the swing of things following the festive break... we've forgotten the End of Day again. Still, at least Comms remembered so we do have something to write about! James from Comms updates us with:

I hope everyone's had a nice weekend! I also hope you didn't do what I did in a valiant attempt to chop off my finger whilst doing some washing up Cheesy Today, I've been covering the forums and working on some tasks, whilst Bob's been looking at email related things. Chris has been working on his customer satisfaction survey and Matt's been working on writing some training, looking at home phone, doing change controls and apparently generally fretting. Until tomorrow, have a nice evening and be careful for knives. James

Web Dev's day has mostly been taken up with Business Product Refreshes and Account Change tools... for those of us not involved (I think that's about 2 of us!) the day has revolved around fixing problems and getting things ready for testing. This has meant refactoring code, or reformatting content to be correct and starting to do Alpha Testing on them. It's home time now, so I think I'll go and play with Windows 7 - or just veg out and watch TV. Colin

0 Thanks
0 Comments