cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd June 2009

2nd June 2009

2nd June 2009

Andy's still off ill, and I've not really had the time to find anyone to edit the End of Day, so it falls on my shoulders again... I was looking forward to going home in the sun, but it appears to have got cloudly outside Sad The CSC update today comes from Alex:

Todays morning shift has been covered by Team A. Our Top 5 issues in the CSC today are as follows: 1. Authentication problems. For some reason today a lot of customers are having trouble with authentication however this does not appear to be related to any other issues we are aware of so we can only conclude that this is coincidence. (Fingers crossed) 2. Fault Updates. Customers calling for updates to their faults and providing us with any information requested. 3. Fault Raising. Obviously, since we have had issues with authentication today our customers have been raising faults relating to this so that our in house faults team can investigate. 4. Router setups. Usually relating to first time connections our customers have called for assistance with setup of their broadband modem/routers. 5. Billing queries. Customers have been calling to check their account billing. This is mostly fall out from the issues we have had recently with our Home Phone billing system.

Matt from Comms sneaked in with:

We're a man down as CParr opts to spend the last of the sunny days doing things other than work. And who can blame him.  The rest of us - well, I've spent most of my day looking at TR69 related things which are starting to get quite exciting, if you like that sort of thing.  Mand has been in meetings for pretty much the whole day, so feels a bit like she hasn't got enough done.  James has been in forums and has managed to revive the Newsletter - maybe you'll get to see it one of these days.  Bob is on call so has bug... er, left already. He's been doing all sorts today, including raving about the E3 footage and Microsoft's new Narwhal, sorry, natal control system.  Incidentally has anyone tried Bing yet? The new MS search engine? I had a quick look but can't get Monty Python's Meaning of Life out of my head whenever I see it, which is a bit of a distraction.  No commics recently, sorry. Blame me for being lazy if you like. Or blame CParr for being on holiday. It wouldn't be particularly fair, but it would make me feel better.  To make up for it, here's someone drumming really really fast. Winner. Link 

That's all folks. Colin

0 Thanks
0 Comments