Fixes: 63

Re: Video on website wont show

270 was a bug fix release which was only for certain browsers I believe
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@ ReedRichards....
I had already done the "fix" by upgrading FF 8 to FF9,... and that fixed the problem.... you considered my actions to be rude, because I did not explain how I fixed the problems...despite me already informing everyone on the forum that can read, how I fixed the problem .......Now you are considering my actions to be insensible because I did not go to the latest version....
There are a couple of old sayings. which you may, or may not be aware of....
1....... KISS...... Keep It Simple Stupid.
2...... if it ain`t broke.... don`t fix it.....
3... in view of those , I did the first..... Simply upgraded to the next version of FF... which fixed the problem..... at that stage... the 2nd one came into effect...
I hope you will understand now. that the problem is fixed.... and that I did not have any "bad manners" as you insinuated.
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

When they release a new version of Firefox, there's a long list of things that have been fixed. Therefore, the previous versions can be considered "broken".
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

And a security risk, to add to ejs's comment.
That's RPM to you!!
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Quote from: shutter
Now you are considering my actions to be insensible because I did not go to the latest version....

"Insensible" isn't the word I would use; I would say unwise.  There may be security holes in Firefox 9 that could act as a back door to let viruses onto your computer that have been fixed in Firefox 14 or will be fixed in subsequent versions of Firefox.  Oldjim is a wise old bird and you should think twice before ignoring his advice.   
There are a couple of old sayings. which you may, or may not be aware of....
1....... KISS...... Keep It Simple Stupid.

Yes and there is nothing remotely simple about using the oldest version of a program you can find that actually works.
2...... if it ain`t broke.... don`t fix it.....

Could well be broke - see above.
I hope you will understand now. that the problem is fixed.... and that I did not have any "bad manners" as you insinuated.

I did rather more than insinuate but I was wrong and I apologise for that.  You slipped the revalation that you had fixed your problem so subtly into the middle of your post that I completely missed it - blinded by all those big yellow spots. 
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Apology accepted.
The "fix" was not "slipped in"... it was put there as part of the detailed process I undertook, to solve the problem. ....  Roll_eyes
I know "old jim" is a wise old bird  I am often indebted to him for his words of wisdom.  Thanks Jim.  Wink