cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage

dawnhome

Usage

I my broadband was only switched on last night and I spent a couple of hours trying to set it up.  On checking my usage its already at 63% of my total - surely this can't be right?
3 REPLIES 3
itsme
Grafter

Re: Usage

I assume that you are referring to View Internet Activities. As this is the only place I know that split things up in percentages.
I also assume that the 63% is in the total for the Paid for Usage.  If you look at the total for the Free Usage it will be 37% (63+37=100) These percentages is the breakdown of what you have used not of your allowance.
dawnhome

Ah ok, thanks.
It says I have used some free allowance - but i switched my computer off at 11.00 last night and not been on at all today?  Would that be for emails that I access remotely?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Dawnhome, Ijust had a look at your account. What I think you were looking at was your internet activity. This shows how much of the usage so far (in your case, just 9Mb) was used to surf the web. But I can assure you that you are far from anywhere near 63% of your total allowance.
Also, just to let you know that there are always small amounts of data used while the router is on. This is just background traffic keeping the connection live.
Jojo Smiley