artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Samsung S6 Launch

O2 is the best operator IMO and I hope 3 don't ruin them Undecided
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I'd like something a little quicker than my current S3 but am undecided about what.
I fell out of love with HTC after my Sensation developed a fault after 14 months but can't, in all honesty rate their current offerings based on that experience.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

I got a lumia 930 for the other half for xmass when her htc8x started acting up, i had several android phones from various manufacturers before i got my w8.1 phone, to me the windows phone system is much better although it doesn't have some of the spamdroid apps or games, there all pretty much the same thing when it comes to usability though, sure they all have a slightly different way of doing things but they all do pretty much the same stuff, those metro tiles everyone hated from the start are the same thing iphones have and android have with the dashboard icons/ if you've never used a windows phone ask your phone provider about getting one as a loaner device and see how you get on with it, some places will do it no probs others wont, just make sure whatever you opt to trial has the same size sim slot as your current phone
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
janitor
Grafter

when time comes to replace my Android it will be a nexus, not sure if it will be this year or next,i have a nexus 4 running android 5, my  S4 on the other hand is still stuck on 4.4.2 which it keeps telling me is the latest release, Samsung are too slow offering updates and fill their phones with bloatware, so when time comes for a replacement it will be a nexus.
Mav
Fixes: 515

Quote from: Strat
I fell out of love with HTC after my Sensation developed a fault after 14 months but can't, in all honesty rate their current offerings based on that experience.

I switch from Sensation to S4 Mini as I found that the Sensation frequently crashed. Ironically I will have to use the Sensation for a short period while my S4 Mini is repaired after dropping it on the bathroom tiles Roll_eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

PowerLee
Pro
Fixes: 2

Anybody else watch BBC Click this week from Mobile World Congress 2015?
All filmed on mobile phone's & edited on tablets  Shocked
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b055r0cm/click-07032015
Well worth a watch & the Samsung S6 & S6 Edge are shown to.
As for phones, im now a Windows phone user, Nokia Lumia 930 does everything I need from a phone & I really like Windows phone operating system  Cool
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Yes I saw Click yesterday and found it interesting. It shows what can be done now and how far technology has come. Smiley