cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Browser Keeps closing?

plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

My Browser Keeps closing?

Hope someone can advise. I usually have the BBC news page as my saved Home screen page when I connect to the net. Since yesterday, it closes after about 10 seconds for no apparent reason? I tried another site and it was okay. Then today, I viewed the msn news page as that normally appears when I close my email page and even this is closing on it`s own? 🤔

I run Edge browser in Windows 10 Home. Never had this happen before and it`s frustrating. I don`t want to try or change other browsers as I prefer Edge. It`s what I`m used to. I`m wondering if Microsoft have updated/downloaded something that`s causing this? Any advice welcomed and if anyone else is experiencing this? Really hope it won`t be an annoyance for me. Thanks everyone. 

1 REPLY 1
plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

Re: My Browser Keeps closing?

It`s okay, I seem to have fixed the issue per chance. I realized that the EDGE browser had recently been updated when I was prompted to run some windows updates. I chose to stay on the previous version and this could be why I was finding some webpages were not staying loaded and closing soon after I opened them. I tinkered around a bit and re-installed Edge (at least, I think I did?!! 🤔.....so, when I load the BBC website, it loads fine now. 

Settings are telling me my Edge version is now 113.0.1774.35 (official build) (32.bit) Fingers crossed!