cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to buy new PC. Anyone used Cyberpower PC UK

chillypenguin
Grafter

Re: Looking to buy new PC. Anyone used Cyberpower PC UK

The OP is looking for a gaming machine, so I am not sure that the "Integrated graphics" will suit.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Also only 512mb ram...............might be struggling a bit ! ! !
It does say it is "re-furbished"...... and "office ready"...... can`t remember if it had a monitor/screen with it ! !
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

You could look at PowerC
A wide range of configurations available at competitive prices - I've successfully used them in the past for several projects.  Speedy delivery too - usually 2 - 3 days!
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ad2000

I think I will go with Cyberpower PC UK. They seem to offer a wide range of systems that can be fully customized. The systems are also powerful enough to keep me going for the next couple of years. Hopefully

Thanks for the help... will post back soon on how I get on
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Before you go there, have you  checked out NOVATECH?  I just received their latest catalogue through the post..... There are some really good gaming machines in there....from basic tower systems, through laptops, and peripherals,.... 63 pages and in colour..... each machine, including laptops, is given a full specifcation list, so you can see exactly what you get for your money....
I think it is well worth registering with them, (for free) to receive the catalogue and keep up to date with the latest offerings.....http://www.novatech.co.uk    Three big warehouses.... Portsmouth (H.O.)  Bristol and Reading....
oh by the way..... I am in no way connected to Novatech.....