cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOMPlayer playlist

Mav
Fixes: 514

GOMPlayer playlist

I have saved a playlist for GOM Player but I cannot find a way for it to be loaded automatically when starting GOM. Each time I have to load it manually then play. I have checked the help guide and FAQ with no luck.
Can anyone help with this, please?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES 4
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: GOMPlayer playlist

The only way to do that,..... methinks..... is to make a folder on the desktop.... say... " My GOM playlist number 1 "  or MY XYZ ( artistes name ) Playlist...
Put all the tracks you want to listen to/watch... in that folder ( as copies of orginals)... and then open the folder to  click on the first one.... Highlight" them all,  then right  click  and ..."Play"...  This puts them all on the GOM playlist  and will start playing the first one....
Mav

Cheers, shutter.
I think, for now, I'll just place the Playlist file on the desktop and drag that into GOM once running.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Right click the playlist and choose default program option and then select the gomplayer exe for it.  You might need to manually find it, usually it will be in C:\Program Files (x86)\etc
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Mav

It is set as default for GOM. I'll just place it somewhere convenient on the desktop for now.
I mainly use WinAmp but wanted to see if GOM matches up to it Wink