cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code error on Plusnet website

bb48930362

Code error on Plusnet website

Blimey, I nopticed a small coding error on Plusnet's website, and thought I'd be helpful and let them know about it. I've just spent about half an hour trying unsuccessfully to find an appropriate email/chat/whatever mechanism to do so (I know there's no point ringing the Call Centre and trying to talk them through it). Here's hoping this channel will work, as I'm certainly going to give up after this!!!

The error is just that on the Broadband Order Tracker page of your live website, under step 5 (Activating your line) I currently have the following text:

Broadband orders typically take a week to complete. Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}. Please note that this date can sometimes change. We'll let you know if this happens.

Clearly, the variable is not being populated.Hope it was worth my effort to report it, and you get your software boys onto it.

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Code error on Plusnet website

@bb48930362 Welcome to the forums. This simple error has been pointed out numerous times, but Plusnet seem unable or unwilling to rectify it.

John
bb48930362

Thanks jab1.

They certainly don't make it easy to help them!!

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Welcome to the forum.  🙂

@bb48930362 wrote:
Clearly, the variable is not being populated.Hope it was worth my effort to report it, and you get your software boys onto it.

Don't hold your breath - it's one of many little quirks in the system, some of which have been extant for years.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)