cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best IPTV service provider that doesn't buffer?

ftz98a

Best IPTV service provider that doesn't buffer?

Hello, I'm in the market for buying IPTV service for my home. Starting my own business so...turning my home into an office. So have 3 TVs in total. Need a good IPTV service provider that won't buffer as much and has good customer service. Which ones do you guys use? Please suggest me some. 

3 REPLIES 3
ftz98a

Re: Watching Telly on my Laptop

Do you have much experience with IPTV service providers? Through searching on Google found these two..Gio IPTV  and Besto IPTV they have decent-looking websites and also chatted with customer service, they knew pretty good English. So, trying to decide which one to go with. 

A little context: Looking to hook up 3 TVs. 2 TV for me (sports and news) and 1 TV for my daughter who can watch k-dramas.

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

You could try Hypnotix as a PC player; it comes as part of Mint although other Unix's are available...

Pay to view isn't required - since there are many free IPTV channels.

I tried it in a VM - and it worked perfectly.

You might even be able to get a Raspberry Pi to act as a player, although recompilation could be required.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note(s):

Two threads merged with the above two posts coming the following Fixed thread: https://community.plus.net/t5/Tech-Help-Software-Hardware-etc/Watching-Telly-on-my-Laptop/m-p/182018...

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still