Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sports but no BTS HD.

tarren
Grafter

BT Sports but no BTS HD.

Hi,
Have signed up for BTS including HD, but whilst BTS is showing no BTS HD, does PN need to send me a new viewing card?
Thank You.
6 REPLIES 6
AndyH
Grafter

Re: BT Sports but no BTS HD.

When you say it's not showing - do you mean it tells you that you need to subscribe or you cannot find the channel?
tarren
Grafter

Showing as listed channels, but advised to upgrade to view, apologies if I hadn't made myself clear. Thank you for your reply.
AndyH
Grafter

It might be that they need to resend the viewing card rights to your box again. Not sure of Sky can do this - it might have to be PN again you speak to.
tarren
Grafter

Thank you AndyH, looks like I'll have to approach  customer services, thanks again.
tarren
Grafter

Anything else I need to know?
Once you’ve applied you should be able to start watching the channels within 48 hours of us acknowledging your order. All the content we’ve mentioned will then be available through your normal Sky TV EPG (electronic programme guide) through these channels:
•Sky Guide Channel 413/426 for BT Sport 1/HD
•Sky Guide Channel 414/427 for BT Sport 2/HD
•Sky Guide Channel 417/433 for ESPN/HD
Well it seems a HD box is required to receive the HD channels. So, no HD for me, just wished it had been made clearer, but thanks to folk who were good enough to reply.
AndyH
Grafter

Ah, I assumed you had a HD box.
You can normally haggle a free box out of Sky if you've been with them for a bit - they haven't provided SD only boxes for a little while now. I'm not even sure if the SD boxes have Anytime on them.