cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yet more problems

johnd07
Grafter

yet more problems

got my bill notification email at 12.15 pm at 12.22 i get another email  stating that bill payment failed , i phone plus net last month to tell them that i will be paying by card on the day of the bill as direct debit is awkward as my wages go it at different times also they do not give time like professional companies last time my bill was issued on the 24th and payment was taken on the 27th , also my initial bill was paid in full but now it states part paid because they have issued a refund so why part pard and not overpaid , what a shower of shit this company is , lack of respect of the customer and there own staff alway having to say sorry for some overpaid managers mistake.
jim:red Avoidance of swear filter removed mod:end
11 REPLIES 11
johnd07
Grafter

Re: yet more problems

ps i was on the phone to them to pay when i got the second email
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Is there a reason why you haven't put a card on your account
johnd07
Grafter

yes as money will be taken before i will get a chance to check the bill also i don't trust plus net as the second part shows , i had to pester them for a refund of overpayment and now it shows part paid
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm sorry this has upset you and can understand regarding the overpayment, but I'm not sure why the issue with an invoice being marked as part paid? There's no money owed and the account is in balance, it's just marked as such so we know that even though the account is in balance the full amount didn't all come from yourself. It's mostly for reporting purposes.
Hope you don't mind me asking why you object to the invoice being marked as such?
johnd07
Grafter

because when i went to school part paid means just that part as in not all paid , so as such how do i know that in the future p/n don't ask for what i have already paid surely it should say overpaid refund issued , but by you asking the question tells me a lot about p/n common sense
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

With respect, that's exactly how the invoice is? It's in balance, partly paid and partly refunded.
I can assure you that you won't be asked for payment again on this invoice. You know that's the case because the balance on the invoice is 0.00... now it's in the past it will never change. Even if there is another outstanding balance on the account we'll know it's from a different invoice.
johnd07
Grafter

well with logic like that how can the customer ever trust p/n or there staff ,
johnd07
Grafter

Part paid refers to any invoice where the monetary value logged against the invoice is less than the total sum of the invoice. This could be due to a remaining amount being owed by the payee or a credit being attributed to the invoice by ourselves.
This most common reasons we see this on invoices is either where a customer has paid an invoice in full which is later calculated to have been incorrect or where the customer experiences loss of service due to a fault. In these instance we issue a refund for the amount overpaid. As the monetary amount of the invoice is now less than the total sum of the invoice this now shows as "part-paid."
In your particular case you were charged for services between the 24th May 2012 and the activation on the 31st May 2012, and then charged your monthly subscription on the 24th June 2012. As such you had overpaid for seven days of service and we issued a refund of £1.34. As this took the total amount you paid to less than the total amount of the invoice it changed the status of it to "part-paid" on our system, thus indicating that part of the invoice was paid by yourself and the remainder was credited off and refunded to you.
AS CLEAR AS MUD THE FIRST PART IS WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS SAYING THE REST IS JUST STUPID
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I understand you're frustrated, but we've been attempting to help you since your first thread. Unfortunately the steps we've taken and the advice given isn't what you've wanted, so I'm really not sure what else there is we can do now?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
johnd07
Grafter

let me go to a proper isp with real experts and better morals than p/n and its staff , a good honest company from yorkshire the only true thing in that sentence is from yorkshire ,
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Topic locked as it isn't going anywhere