cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will my engineer arrive?

mrobson1985
Dabbler

Re: will my engineer arrive?

If you can advise me on the forum or via my registered email address of any update it would be appreciated. I need to book the time off work again for these works so need to know sooner rather than later. Also as I use my internet for work I can't have any downtime and I believe my old contract with Sky will expire 30th November due to Plusnet taking over the line.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, I've not had a confirmation back about this yet so I'll check again later.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mrobson1985
Dabbler

so we're now a week down the line from my engineers non attendance, any updates as to what is happening?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
Our suppliers aren't able to offer us any appointments prior to the 30th I'm afraid. However that date has been confirmed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
joncooper
Grafter

I feel I'm miss-understanding something here
This customer was at home for the appointment but the installation wasn't completed as the engineer lied about access and now the customer has to wait weeks to get it sorted?
surely I have that wrong?
mrobson1985
Dabbler

So I'm guessing this is a 1-6pm appointment the same as I originally booked for my first unattended appointment?
mrobson1985
Dabbler

Is anyone going to confirm this appointment with me?!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry no one's got back to you yet. Yes it is an afternoon appointment between 1PM and 6PM
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mrobson1985
Dabbler

As I've just missed a call off a private number while at work is this going to mean no engineer this afternoon?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just checked our suppliers notes against your order and there's nothing to say that they've tried to contact you today so I'd not assume that it's related to your installation.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mrobson1985
Dabbler

Lets see what happens then as it's now 1pm and Im home after taking another afternoon off work.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just to hopefully reassure you a little at least I've looked at the order and can see nothing noted about any issues ahead of today's visit. Normally if an issue or a delay was anticipated something would be noted before (sometimes shortly) before the visit.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team