Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useless plusnet

Fuming
Hooked

Re: useless plusnet

I suggest that you understand consumer rights act before you put your view on

contract law is simple i bought off plus net and have no contractual terms with the card supplier and wont accept my personal data being sold off for a few quid. Plus net have a legal duty not to sell my info under gdpr and you can do as you want, nothing do with me and I will persue my case against Plus net via ombudsman who have accepted my complaint and the information commissioner.

A lot of people are unhappy with the card and from online views they at least understand the subject

Anyone wanting put up with plus net up to any of you, I am looking into the data protection an see plus net give out names, telephone numbers and email addresses, selling info to 3rd party companies. I have notified plus net that I have contacted all relevent sources to protect my data

You or anyone can sort yourself

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: useless plusnet

I, for one, am well sorted, thanks for the advice.

I think we are aware of consumer rights and have the common sense and logic to not make the old mountain out of the proverbial molehill.

Can you prove PN have "sold" your data? I would, personally, be very careful about what is written in the public domain. Data is routinely and legally exchanged between different parties, e.g.  a credit reference agency  providing information about a person when they apply for credit etc..