cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useage feedback

annettes

useage feedback

I use my email qiete a lot for my occupation, but it is just a tiny amount compared to most people and I did not know that I had a limit. So when I got a warning to say I was near my limit I was surprised. Now I cannot help but go over my limit.
I looked back over my useage and it was between 3 and 4 GB per month. This month was an average month so I cannot understand how I have used the amount shown. It does not help that the usage chart is in KB, MB and GB which makes it very confusing. I have recently gone on to facebook but that was after the big useage shown. Are you measuring all the time I have Plusnet up or when I am actually useing it ? I ask this because sometimes I leave it up not doing anything whilst I am on my laptop that does not have internet, then coming back to it ittmitantly when I need to use it. I can not just change to another supplier which I would like to do because the price of your very limited service then becomes expensive for what it is, as my Email address is in a NSH directory and noone would be able to contact me until another directry is printed and distribited.
So I would like to know why my usage is suddenly so high ? I would like the useage chart to be made simple like your service.
2 REPLIES 2
itsme
Grafter

Re: useage feedback

When you go to View my Usage beside the total usage there is an option to View Internet Activities click on this and it give a breakdown on your usage. Does it show email as the main usage?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: useage feedback

welcome to the Forum
the usage is the amount of traffic transmitted up and down nothing to do with connect time
VMBU does show the daily amount both the free midnight to 8 am and the paid for if you click on the view this  months usage link, bottom left abd its all in Gb
you have 10 Gb per billing month and get a warning at 8 Gb