cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy new customer

fedup1

unhappy new customer

Well I have been a PN PHONE user for approx 2 weeks - and was on holiday for one of them. I am VERY disappointed with the service. My home phone is not working but no one seems interested.
no I can't phone - the phone isn't working!!! someone was supposed to phone me back two days ago .....nothing.
A friend tried to phone....got nowhere.
Emails ...nonresponse.
Is this standard practice!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: unhappy new customer

No it's not so hopefully someone will pick this up on Tuesday.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
fedup1

Why Tuesday!  I appreciate you may think this is not standard practice but as a new customer if someone says they will phone we back I expect them to do so! I have heard not a thing- I only come on forum if I have a real problem I'm sure you will appreciate the inconvenience its not a holiday thorughout the UK and I would have expected a 24 hour response service. I have asked ifr my calls can be diverted to a mobile number but there just doesn't seem to be anyone around I can't work with a four day a week service!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

fedup1,
I appreciate your frustration here and intend to give this as much attention as I can today.
I'm going to read through the notes on your account to see what's happened so far and will be in touch to discuss where we can take things next ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team