cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the worst service ever

shobhnasri

the worst service ever

This has been a nightmare to move plusnet. First they did not check if the new property had fiber and got a delayed once they discovered there was no fiber. Then asdl was suppose to be enabled and yesterday was the last day still not done yet.
But that is not the worst part - it was suppose work when the light is stable green. And the light has been stable green since Monday. So I called to check and they simply told me to wait till Friday. And today I am going to call again to tell the same think. It is as if they are deaf no real customer service just getting rid of the calls.
It is really not good.
2 REPLIES 2
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: the worst service ever

Hi shobhnasri,
Sorry to hear of the delays regarding your house move.
I've looked into this and can confirm that the order to provide broadband on your line at your new property completed on 13/06/2014. Unfortunately we've been informed that BT Openreach have updated the ready date of FTTC at the cabinet to 09/07/2014. We will therefore not be able to place an order for FTTC until this date. You should receive the router for the ADSL connection in the next 24-48 hours.
We will continue to monitor this on your house move Ticket: 85885004 and our house moves team will confirm as soon as the order for FTTC has been placed and they'll confirm the appointment date.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: the worst service ever

If you have an ADSL router you should be able to connect using that without waiting for the Plusnet router.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)