cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terrible customer service

croft31

terrible customer service

I asked for a new plusnet phone line and broadband deal to be installed at the end of November as we were to buy a property and wanted a new provider.
However due to solicitors dragging their heels they could not complete on time and we will have to wait a few more weeks to move in to our new house, I tried all the time to get through to customer support but they keep we waiting for around half an hour then I give up, this happens at any time night or day... I informed solicitors of this and to let the sellers no that someone will call, and to send them away until I have been contacted about dates to install  the new service.
Had a call from my sellers solicitors that their clients phone line has been disconnected ..
Why have I had no contact from plusnet either by telephone or emails about my situation. Sad
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: terrible customer service

Did you raise a ticket (question) to advise that the installation needed to be delayed?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers for your time on the phone and apologies for any long waits when trying to get through to us.
As agreed we'll cancel the orders pending at the moment as you don't have a set date for the move yet. Reply back here when you have that please and I'll make sure we're on top of ordering your services to activate ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
croft31

Thanks Adam.
Would be good if you can re connect the land line to the householders, as they are elderly and may need the landline back again...I think they were BT customers
Regards
Steve
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

assuming PN was informed about the customers situation at the point of sale,  why was an order accepted,  when the customer is not the owner of the line, is this normal practice?
regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The other thing is the existing owners should have had a notice from BT that their line was going to be stopped.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)