cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support/customer service phone menu confusing

lonespeaker
Grafter

support/customer service phone menu confusing

I've had reason to call PN a fair few times the past 2 weeks and until recently the telephone menu options where straightforward for me to get to the correct department.
But recently when I have called the menu options are 1 for phone/broadband, 2 for account/billing and 3 for everything else - now I have tried all 3 options and everytime I get through to the wrong department - also the mans voice at the start says something like "we've noticed you have called a few times ....." and this when the menu options have changed and I can't seem to get to the correct dept.
Can someone from PN please tell me which menu options I should be selecting to get through to the house move dept?
thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: support/customer service phone menu confusing

Sorry if you found that confusing, I tried this myself and choosing 1 for an existing customer, 1 again, then 4 to enquire about a phone or broadband order should get you through.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lonespeaker
Grafter

Re: support/customer service phone menu confusing

After I press 1 I don't get any other options it goes to an agent. This only happens when the automated voice says " we've noticed you have called before so let's make it easier...."