cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so bad customer service

majidshah

so bad customer service

I set a cap to my broadband usage at £0 even checked it a month later and it was still showing that. Today I got a message saying that I had gone over the limit and was being charged £5. Called customer service - didn't want to know as it was not showing on their system blatantly told me I was trying it on - I mean for £5 I buy sweets for my kids for more than that - MY GOD such disgusting behaviour - talked to the supervisor who didn't want to know either - the only offer I was made was to make a complain online and they will look into it- after all the time I've been their customer the reply I got was bad luck the system didn't register it - I then lost it with that **** supervisor I was speaking to - I could swear on any thing I set the cap and checked it the month after IT WAS THERE - he kept telling me no you didn't
How on earth do they claim BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE doesn't make sense - in my opinion WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE  just for £5 - well I will be moving to talktalk over the weekend
If management from plusnet happen to read this I will be very happy to talk - seriously I cant believe this behaviour for a fiver!!!
Anyone else had this kinda experience?
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: so bad customer service

Welcome to the forums majidshah,
Have you had any product change since setting the limit?
Changing product (from Value to Extra,  for example) will reset the customer set limit from £0 to 'none' (no limit), this is a known problem and needs to be addressed in my opinion.
Beware TT though, this is a really bad example but not the only one):
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108596.0/topicseen.html
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@majidshah
Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry to hear about this issue.
Looking at the details about when you called us on ticket 61446979, I can see that the person you first spoke with did honestly advise you that there was no sign of the data cap, that's simply as it was not showing anywhere on our systems. This does not mean we're implying that you might not be being truthful about implying it, in fact it could have meant that perhaps a glitch somewhere along the lines could have stopped it from being added correctly when you requested it.
Bearing in mind the individual merits of the query and the history of your usage I'm sorry if we gave the impression that we didn't want to discuss this with you and us disputing the matter of £5 to such a degree I feel is not good as the time it took for the agent  to discuss this with you, then the supervisor then for me to reply myself could have cost us more money in support overheads.
I can see that the £5 was indeed refunded (as confirmed at 21:12 last night) and just to follow on from this post I am going to pass on some feedback regarding that call.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

If you really want bad service majidshah, then go ahead and move. Whilst what appears to have happened is just not acceptable, you should not have to complain on-line to get it looked into. Often though, asking for your problem to be looked into on here is easier and less stressful if the right approach is taken.
I hope that feedback isn't the only things that occurs. I hope someone looks at you account and checks that the system actually works on your account (whether you stay or go). The problem may have been a one-off glitch, or there may be some underlying bug as yet undiscovered that could potentially affect other customers.