cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so after 11 years it's goodbye??

stewarta13wsb
Grafter

so after 11 years it's goodbye??

Don't think I'll go quietly either - Advertising Standards and enough social media to make your eyes water.
Customer support gone from the absolute best to worse than Talk Talk. How sad.
Whoever is now running PLusNet these days has fallen for the oldest failure rate in business - false growth by buying new customers while losing all your exiting ones. Watch that churn rate multiply.
The most basic marketing knowledge proves existing is way more valuable and economic than buying new.
Sad. A June issue still unresolved, with ticket answerers telling me to buy a faster package rather than read the thread and resolve the problem.
3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice
Grafter

Re: so after 11 years it's goodbye??

Which ISP do you favour migrating to?
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

Honestly? I have no idea, but probably BT as they could provide the speed I was sold by PlusNet. Everything that has kept me here for 11 years like local call centres will be missed but after getting an email today which says there's nothing they can do I think I'm stuffed!
EDIT: I've now had a ticket update to ignore the 'there's nothing we can do' to 'we are still researching it please wait'!
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Are the suits at Plusnet totally blind as to what is happening or are they like politicians who will never admit that they have screwed up???? Angry